What are Mink Eyelash Extensions?
Among the various eyelash extensions available in the market today, mink hair is perhaps one of the best lashes you can pick for daily use. SHEWINCOSMETIC‘s mink eyelash extensions are made from cruelty-free mink hair. We request that our supplier harvests the fur during the mink’s molting season.
The Reasons to Use Mink Hair vs. Other Materials
What makes mink eyelash extensions a better choice than other eyelash extensions? There are some reasons many makeup artists today prefer to use mink hair eyelash extensions over others. Here are the reasons to use mink hair vs. other materials:
- Durability. The first reason to use mink hair is its durability. Mink fur won’t deform when you use them daily, and you don’t need to worry about damaging the lashes when you wear them for your everyday activities.
- Realistic look. Mink hair also look very real, meaning that when you wear them, people will not notice that you are wearing fake eyelashes. Mink lash extensions have a natural look that mimics the look of your natural eyelashes.
- Resistance to heat and chemicals. Mink eyelash extensions are also resistant to heat and chemicals. So, when you wear them on a hot summer day, you don’t need to worry that the lashes will curl up or get damaged because of the sun’s heat. You also don’t need to worry about using various makeup products, as the mink lashes won’t get damaged by the makeup products you are using.
Applying for the Mink Eyelash Extensions at the Eyelash Salon
Many people prefer to ask the help of beauty professionals to wear their mink eyelash extensions instead of doing that by themselves. Applying for the mink eyelash extensions at the eyelash salon can give you some benefits, such as:
- Using strong glue. Professionals use strong glue when they apply mink eyelash extensions to ensure that the eyelash extensions can hold well. The professional-grade glue for mink eyelash extensions is best for the professional mink eyelash application.
- Long-lasting extension. The good thing about wearing mink eyelash extensions at the eyelash salon is that the mink eyelash extensions can last a long time when applied by professionals. Instead of doing that yourself, the professionals know how to handle the mink eyelash extensions and use them for long-lasting results.
- Good maintenance. Professionals at the eyelash salon can also provide good care for your mink eyelash extensions. Good maintenance for the mink eyelash extensions can last for around three months before you can replace your mink lash extensions with another set.
NOTE: We worked with different sizes of beauty salons all over the world. All businesses are welcomed here in SHEWINCOSMETIC. We summarize some eyelash knowledge, eyelash extension knowledge, and makeup knowledge with our clients. Feel free to contact us with any questions, and don’t hesitate to ask for some free samples.
What Makes Mink Eyelash Extensions Better than Other Types of Lash Extensions?
First, you need to understand that lash extension differs from false eyelashes. With false eyelashes, you will need to apply the false eyelashes every day, and false eyelashes are often not long-lasting. However, with eyelash extensions, you need to apply them once, and you can use them for months.
There are various types of eyelash extensions, including mink extensions, which use natural mink fur, and other types of eyelash extensions. So, what makes the mink eyelash extensions better than other lash extensions? Here are some important points you need to know:
- Mink eyelashes have a more natural look, and it is lightweight. It means you can wear mink eyelashes without worrying about looking weird or funny. Also, the lightweight nature of the mink lash extensions makes them comfortable to wear for a long time.
- Mink eyelashes can also resist heat and chemicals better than other lash extensions. The natural mink fur makes it possible for mink eyelashes to withstand heat and chemicals. You can wear it while using your makeup products and wear it in the sunlight without worrying that it will get damaged.
- You can style the mink eyelashes many times. You can often style the mink eyelash extensions to achieve your desired look. You can use the eyelash curler to achieve a more curved look for your mink lash extensions. However, with other eyelash materials, you might only curl or style them a few times before they get damaged or broken.
NOTE: You can visit our blog page to learn how to clean eyelash extensions with lash extension shampoo, remove eyelash extension glue without causing any problems with your skin or eyes, etc.
You’ve learned about the mink eyelash extensions. Mink hair are one of the best eyelash extensions material for your daily wear, and they will keep you looking natural and beautiful when you wear them. The natural mink fur makes the eyelashes durable and resistant to various damages. So you don’t need to worry about fixing your eyelashes every day to make them look right.